Hi, i just registered myself on the network, i’m a student from CPUT and i’m doing my internship now at LED lighting SA they like a small business company and they want to update they server into a linux based OS and i don’t konw that much about LINUX ok i can install and browse abit into the OS but when it comes to configure a server i don’t know it, i just downloaded the LINUX bible 2009, and i want to buy the Linux for Dummies 9th edition, just to get started, can any one help me with suggestions please. like which OS should be better which book should i read or website should i go.

LINUX SERVER

Hi, i just registered myself on the network, i’m a student from CPUT and i’m doing my internship now at LED lighting SA they like a small business company and they want to update they server into a linux based OS and i don’t konw that much about LINUX ok i can install and browse abit into the OS but when it comes to configure a server i don’t know it, i just downloaded the LINUX bible 2009, and i want to buy the Linux for Dummies 9th edition, just to get started, can any one help me with suggestions please. like which OS should be better which book should i read or website should i go.

Pick one

Pick one and go with it.

My recommendation is Ubuntu, as it’s very easy to use on the desktop, and makes a solid server too. The Ubuntu Server Guide is a good start. I don’t know about books, but be aware that they won’t be perfectly up to date, and there’ll be differences between what they describe and what’s current.

admission status of Mokgadi Mphahlele for 2010

The above-named is my daughter with following details: username [redacted]; password [redacted]. I struggled to get information pertaining to her admiddion with your institution on the net. Kindly check for me her admission status for 2010 and reply

Re: admissions

You probably don’t want to make those details public.

LEG isn’t related to UCT admissions at all, you can check your admission status here

Syndicate content